The benefits of PICUM membership include but are not limited to:
• Resources and Support, such as utilizing PICUM’s expertise on policies you are facing in your country;
• Network and Information Exchange, such as assistance in connecting with organizations that face similar issues;
• Governance, such as the opportunity to contribute to the thematic focus of PICUM and its annual action plans;
• Recognition, such as involvement in projects conducted by PICUM which promotes the work of its members; and
• Events, such as invitations to participate in PICUM strategy meetings, working groups, PICUM's Annual General Assembly and interface with policy makers.
The PICUM Brochure is available in nine different languages and contains further information on PICUM and the benefits to membership.