Become a member
PICUM has over 149 affiliated members and 150 ordinary members in 38 countries, primarily in Europe but also in other regions of the world. As a membership based NGO, PICUM provides a direct link between the grassroots level, where undocumented migrants’ experience is most visible, and the European level where policies relating to them are deliberated.
The benefits of PICUM membership include but are not limited to:
• Resources and Support, such as utilizing PICUM’s expertise on policies you are facing in your country;
• Network and Information Exchange, such as assistance in connecting with organizations that face similar issues;
• Governance, such as the opportunity to contribute to the thematic focus of PICUM and its annual action plans;
• Recognition, such as involvement in projects conducted by PICUM which promotes the work of its members; and
• Events, such as invitations to participate in PICUM strategy meetings, working groups, PICUM's Annual General Assembly and interface with policy makers.
The PICUM Brochure is available in nine different languages and contains further information on PICUM and the benefits to membrship.
Ordinary Members may be individuals who are involved in humanitarian activities concerning undocumented migrants or who participate in NGOs whose activities fully or partly relate to the situation of undocumented migrants. They also include those involved in policy work, research, and counselling in the interest of undocumented migrants or those who otherwise may be able to contribute to the PICUM mission.
Affiliated members are non-governmental organizations or international organizations whose activities fully or partly relate to the situation of undocumented migrants.